- Judy Kruger, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- DeShawn Decoup, Food and Nutrition Services (FNS)
- Delphine Williams, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
This Line of Business facilitates interagency communication, shared best practices and work-force education. The goal is to provide accurate, timely and useful information throughout the FEB Network. The FEB Workforce Development Council identifies and distributes information on Federal workforce programs for use by all agencies.
Background The Atlanta Federal Executive Board announces executive rotational assignment opportunities designed to maximize effectiveness, broaden perspectives and potential, and prepare for challenges on the federal horizon. Federal agencies should invest in and emphasize career development by supporting candidates who are interested in these opportunities. The Atlanta Federal Executive Board's executive rotation assignments are designed to bolster cross-agency exposure for high-potential employees. This cost-efficient program provides each participant an FEB rotation assignment to help develop or enhance specific leadership competencies identified by both the participant and his/her home supervisor. These competencies align with the Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), and support the participant’s Individual Development Plan (IDP). Program Objectives The Atlanta Federal Executive Board's executive rotation assignments enables emerging federal leaders to expand their leadership competencies, broaden their organizational experiences, and foster networks they can leverage in the future. Specifically, the program aims to:
- Deliver a collaborative, cross-agency program to reduce barriers to inter-agency mobility.
- Enhance the participants’ leadership competencies through a meaningful rotational assignment and through other developmental opportunities outside of their current agencies.
- Expand the participants’ inter-agency experience either within or outside their current area of expertise.
- Offer engaging and insightful inter-agency cohort events that allows the participant to network and interact with other agency personnel.
Atlanta Federal Executive Board Richard B. Russell Federal Building 75 Ted Turner Dr SW Suite 1142 Atlanta, GA 30303 Phone (404) 331-4400 Fax (404) 331-4270