You probably know people who have great instincts that go beyond just “being smart”. You’ve also probably had experiences with people who are really smart, but struggle with interpersonal skills. These struggles can be attributed to low emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence skills are learnable and should be continually developed for maximum performance. In fact, research show there is a strong link between emotional intelligence and increased organizational and personal performance.
This training class is designed to provide practical ways to help improve your emotional intelligence. Participants should come prepared to work on their self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management skills through reflective discussion, short exercises, and other activities. Each attendee will receive an emotional intelligence assessment and a 30-minute phone individual coaching session with each participant (separate from virtual class time).
Learning Objectives and Key Benefits
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Learn the importance of EI and receive insights on why people act and react the way they do
- Learn to leverage your EI strengths and work on EI challenges to improve leadership abilities
- Receive 1/1 feedback on your EI assessment and create personalized development action plans
Class Length ~ Two Half Days
To register for this course, please
you will be taken to a webpage where you can pay the $134.24 class fee by credit card. The breakdown of fees include: $125 for virtual class and EI assessment cost; and $9.24 registration fee.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
(404) 331-4400Continue Reading...